The idea of packing all your belongings in a motorhome and setting off on the open road can be exciting. Whether it’s an epic road trip, a family camping vacation, or a festival, you can leave your worries behind when you’re in your own campervan.
But before hair can be released, there is the question of insurance. Yes, motorhome insurance is a must!
What does insurance cover in a motorhome?
It’s worth checking to see if your primary home content insurance covers some of the items in your motorhome. Of course, everything will depend on the level of coverage you have. Your current policy may cover you for things like camping gear or specific items that are covered even when you take them out of your home. So it is worth checking it out. Similarly, if you have personal property coverage, you will be covered for certain items.
However, even if you are covered by the above, you will also need separate motorhome insurance to be able to drive it on the road.
Just like regular auto or motorcycle insurance, you can choose the level of coverage for your motorhome:
- Only the third party
- Third, fire and theft
- Completely comprehensive
Motorhome insurance through Carole Nash
When you get your motorhome insurance through Carole Nash, you receive these brilliant policy benefits:
- UK and EU breakdown recovery, including home start, worth £ 100 compared to other providers.
- Legal coverage of up to £ 100,000: Cover your legal costs to help you recoup your excess policy,
- loss of earnings, rental of another vehicle and compensation for any injury sustained as a result of an accident other than your fault
- Agreed value
- Salvage retention rights
- Limit of up to 10,000 miles
- Owners club discounts
- Limited mileage discounts
- Will cover modified modern trucks
- Most modern modifications considered
- Accessories and cutlery accessories
- Up to 90 days of European coverage.
At Carole Nash, we know that different styles of motorhomes will have different requirements for driving, maintaining and insuring. This is why, as leading insurance brokers, we are committed to making sure you get the right coverage for your motorhome.
Find out more about our motorhome insurance or get a quote by calling our friendly team at 0333 005 2091.
Source Site by