Today jewelry is considered a valuable, popular and elegant accessory for men and women. Leather cord necklaces are considered one of the most popular types of jewelry. Caring for jewelry is very important if you want to keep your jewelry shiny. Cleaning and maintaining leather cord necklaces can be a challenge for everyone and it may be necessary to buy special cleaning products that are very expensive.
Tips for maintaining your leather strap chain
If treated well, your leather cord chain will last a long time. The most expensive types of leather necklaces are not covered, which means that they age elegantly. You will also have the character of an expensive leather necklace that is unique and unique. Here are some tips for taking care of your leather necklace.
– Store your necklace in a dust bag. Do not store it with other jewelry, especially metal jewelry. You must also not use a plastic bag to store your leather jewelry.
– If the weather is bad and you have to go outside, do not wear your necklace. Contact with water or rain is not good for leather jewelry.
– Always wear your necklace after you have applied your makeup and perfume.
– Treat your necklace with clean hands.
– If your leather necklace is expensive, it is worth buying a high quality leather protection spray.
– This prevents the leather from cracking or drying out. It also prevents the leather from staining.
– Use a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt from the necklace.
– Do not use an oil-based cleaner, as dirt and moisture can collect in the oils and contaminate the leather.
– If your necklace gets dirty from contact with cosmetic products, hair sprays or fragrances, consider having it cleaned by a professional cleaner.
– To keep your necklace looking good, take it off when swimming or bathing.
– Take off your necklace when doing strenuous activities because leather tends to sweat, and if it does, it quickly loses its natural beauty.
– Avoid contact with liquids, aerosols and chemical influences, as these can discolor and even damage the leather.
– Use soft flannel bags to keep your leather necklace.
To slow down the breakdown, it is advisable to keep the leather necklace in a tight container box to protect it from moisture. Necklaces made of leather cord seem very difficult to care for at first glance, but can be cared for over several years without being scratched or damaged. This can be achieved through proper care and attention.
Source by Jasmin Z