Generally speaking, motorhome insurance tends to be cheaper than van insurance. This is because motorhomes generally have fewer claims, travel fewer miles, and are not used for commercial purposes. However, if you only use your van for personal use and do not transport valuable business assets, this may result in a lower insurance premium.
How is motorhome insurance calculated?
There are three categories of motorhomes: niche motorhomes, semi-integrated motorhomes and integrated motorhomes. The type of motorhome you have and its value will play an important role in calculating the cost of your premiums.
Also taken into account:
- Claims history
- Driver’s age
- Type of use
- Number of drivers
- Zip code for storage and security
- The level of coverage you need
Motorhome Insurance Benefits Through Carole Nash
When you organize your motorhome insurance through Carole Nash, you can expect:
- Legal expenses of up to £ 100,000 cover in case of accident other than your fault
- EU coverage for up to 90 days
- The option to extend policies to include camping equipment up to the cost of £ 3,500, including gas bottles and awnings
Call us for a quote for motorhome insurance: 0333 005 2295.
Van Insurance through Carole Nash
Carole Nash van insurance policies benefit from:
- European coverage for up to 45 days
- Legal protection of up to £ 100,000 in case of accident other than your fault
- An internal claims team
Call Carole Nash’s friendly team for a van insurance quote: 0333 005 6825.
Source Site by